Thursday, April 22, 2010

Going Private...

It's official. And this time I'm really really [*really*] going to do it. I must go private within the month. I can no longer delay the issue. I think my dear ol' blog has been compromised...sad but true.

So you know the drill...email me if you want to go on my 'friends' list and I will give you access to my blog. Unless you're a creep-o...then don't email me because I won't be giving you access to my blog.

To gain access: 

Email me via contactify: http://www.contactify.com/d3023

or

leave me a comment with your email address on it.

I'll be happy to add you to the safe list. 

I'd like to send out a special thanks to all the creeps out there on the internet. Thanks for all the crap you do. 

13 comments:

Brittney said...

I want in:) I think u already have my email. If not it's brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com

Minharos said...

Don't forget us!

Chase & Tricia said...

You have my e-mail....I want in!

AMBER said...

trey and amber boyster

boysterclean@gmail.com

Thanks!

The Allen's said...

kelyn_kivett@hotmail.com. I want to keep checking in for sure! Love ya.

Tiffany said...

Why can't I find your e-mail address?? Of course I want to be your friend still so I can be inspired by your crazy skills. Please, please! Do you have my e-mail address?

happyhubbub said...

Well, I'm not a creep-o but you don't know me so I might SEEM like a creep-o! However, we have a mutual friend that will vouch for me (she better!) - Michelle Gatti Johnson. We grew up together, went to Girls Camp and high school together until she moved to AZ. I found your blog through reading hers and if you ask I'm sure she'll say lots of really nice things about my non-creep-o status. Do you guys still keep in touch? She's on facebook...
wildwmom(at)yahoo(dot)com

happyhubbub said...

Continued cuz it seemed an explanation was in order...

Yes, I suppose it is creep-o to read the blog of a family you don't know and have never met but...Michelle had spoken highly of you in an email (years ago) and I was intrigued. Then I found your blog through hers and have just enjoyed reading about your busy life, beautiful boy (now boys) and life in general. I don't think I've ever commented because I read from a blog reader and just zip-zip-zip from blog to blog, enjoying and never replying (bad form I know). So that's it, questions?

Paola said...

Hi WildWestHome! I have seen you comment before, and any friend of Lisa Gatti is a friend of mine!:) No I haven't kept in touch with Lisa as much as I'd like (I'm a Facebook Flunkie), but she's a great gal! I'm flattered that you enjoy reading my stuff! I will for sure add you! :)
Paola
P.S. What's your name!? :)

Traeger Tribe said...

me too - beckytraeger (at) yahoo

Kami Lunt said...

I would love to be added to your list! :)

klunt21@yahoo.com

Brady & Alexes Brown said...

alexesmartinez@aol.com

:)

Brian -n- Laura said...

Please add us too - you have my email! :-)