Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I HATE Blogs that go Private...

But here I am. Going private. Actually, gone private! This is no longer my blog website. You can visit me at https://familiajpbrown.wordpress.com ...there at WordPress they allow me to have unlimited private viewers unlike the good ol' blogger which only allows 50.

With THAT being said, I would like to reiterate, I HATE blogs that go private! Sometimes I just want to make a little sneaky-stalker-peek-a-boo, and WHAM. Access denied. This brings me to my point.
If you know me. If you knew me. If we were acquaintances in Junior High (or before), I'd be happy to give you access to my private blog

Just email me via Contactify...


...and I will be happy to give you access.

Just don't email me for access if you're a weird-o. That won't go over so well.

With that being said, please do me two favors:

1. Please keep this blog website (http://familiajpbrown.blogspot.com/) on your blog-roll so that other people can blog-stalk me and get in contact with me. I don't Facebook very well (have you heard? I'm a FB Flunkie), so this is a nice way of me reconnecting with old friends. That way, ol' friends can read this post here and get into contact with me. Next:
2. You can then add my private blog website (https://familiajpbrown.wordpress.com) to your blog-roll and put the word PRIVATE next to it to denote which is which. Make sense?

Thanks for stalking ol' pals! See you on Wordpress!

1 comment:

Natalia said...

I LOVE blog stalking! My husband tells me not to call it that bc it might creep people out, but I just love getting a peek into people's lives :)